Delete any programs you’ve installed. Launch the Google Play Store application. Tap the Profile icon in the upper right corner. Select Manage apps & devices from the drop-down menu. Manage. Select the app you wish to remove by tapping its name. Select Uninstall from the menu.
This Video Should Help:
Android is an operating system that allows users to install apps. However, sometimes these apps can cause problems and you might want to uninstall them. This article will show you how to uninstall an app in Android. Reference: what apps can i delete on android.
- how to delete an app on android samsung phone
- how to uninstall an app on iphone
- android disable app without uninstall
- google play store uninstall
- how to delete apps on computer